[OM] Re: WTB: flash for E-20

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: flash for E-20
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:11:11 +0000
I have the FL-2- and the FL-36 for my E-1 Jan.

The FL-20 is a fixed-head unit.  It's very small but has a very neat
little wide-angle adaptor and the whole lot comes in a little pouch.
The FL-20 provides manual, Auto (for one aperture per ISO, from 2.8 for
100)) and TTL Auto.  It has anti-redeye capability when selected on the
camera.

The FL-36 is a zoom (with an addiitonal wide-angle adaptor) and a
bounce and swivel head.  It has pretty well everything else as well,
including Super FP and AF assistance.  It is also pretty dinky, taking
only 2 AA batteries to give you an idea of its size.

Chris