[OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:26:04 +0000
I know that I have told the story before, but my OM4 fell from my
nerveless fingers onto cobbles in Trier (a beautiful town in Germany,
for the non-travellers among us).  There is a slight dent in the base
plate, but no spontaneous photo of a distressed owner watching his
pride and joy becoming damaged ;-)

Chris