[OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:51:56 -0800
A number of years ago there was a Brit magazine that did a very amusing
series of stress tests on cameras. Things like baking them in ovens and
freezing them and dropping them. The conclusion as I remember it was
that the OM4T tied with a Leica M for the most bullet proof camera they
had tested. Don't know if they had tested a Nikon F.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA