[OM] Re: Digital primes

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital primes
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:36:06 +0800
I also love prime lenses but not for the reason of performance, I know a
good zoom performs very close or even better than some prime lenses. What I
enjoy is the small size, consider the OM 100/2.8 fix and a Tamron
80-200/2.8, if what you need is only 100mm the huge size will make a big
different in handling. Same for the wide angles, I perfer to take a 18/3.5,
24/2 and 35/2 rather than a 17-35/2.8, it feel much better when put in use.

C.H.Ling