[OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:35:33 -0000
James wrote:

> > Where are you based?
>
> london
> work - highbury and islington (holloway road) senior
> lecturer in computer science... yes I only shoot analogue,
> my watch is analogue and I play lps...

It's all the computers that do it do you! I am the same: computers as
work, analogue for pleasure. Classic car; film cameras; analogue watch.
But no LPs.

> home leyton london.

If you're ever heading out west, I'm in Newbury...

> I get the feeling its time to buy some books on photography...

If you google "incident vs reflective light" you will find better
explanations than I can manage.

Simon