[OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:51:05 -0800
Someone who has had both can probably help in that estimate. The other
side of the equation is that you can buy quantities of the batteries
from suppliers on the internet for less than a dollar each and the
battery replacement becomes a VERY small part of the overall cost of
doing photography. And if you think of it the price difference between
a T and a non T will buy a lifetime supply or two.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA