[OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff.olympus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:17:02 -0800
If you ever decide to give up on your OM3, please post a note to the list. I
have a couple OM3's with dented prism housings. I guess I'm reducing the
odds of talking you out of your OM3 but the last one I got for $200 from
yaBe and included a nice motor drive 2. Working but ugly equipment often
goes very cheap.
-jeff