[OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:57:47 -0000
That pretty much says all that it is needed to know.  While I am sympathetic
to the "incident is king" approach, I wouldn't want to argue (for example)
that measuring my height in feet and inches is categorically better than
doing so in centimeters (or, conversely, weight in kilograms better than in
pounds).  Both methods ought to give the same answer, but one unit of
measure is more readily understood by some, while the other has an
apparently greater degree of accuracy.

So it is with light metering.

--
Piers