[OM] Re: OT - Kyoto Protocol (off list)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Kyoto Protocol (off list)
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:42:28 -0800 (PST)
Jim hates Larry.  Larry does not like him because of that.
Jim is most unhappy when someone makes fun of him.  This time he knew that I
was setting him up for nth time and that's why he did not attack Larry as he
usually does.
Larry knows well where I stand, because he's heard me throughout the years...He
saw that Jim's hair was getting up his butt and that's why he responded to the
first part of my mail and left off the sarcasm.  He wanted to see Jim all
worked up.
But Jim was careful, because he knew that I was going to make fun of him.
What do you think about this scenario?  Sounds real?
Guy Noire, private eye (formerly known as Boris...:)