[OM] Re: The travel kit again

Subject: [OM] Re: The travel kit again
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:31:58 -0800
The 350/5.6 is a decent lens but only usable when focused at infinity
with nothing in the foreground or with the foreground greatly separated
from the background due to the horrible bokeh. I tried it out as a
lightweight travel lens but found it near useless for wildlife for this
reason. So I'd stick with the 135 + 2x macro. But the more photos I take
the more I realize that to me bokeh is one of the most if not _the_ most
important charateristic of a lens. I'll take it over razor sharp almost
every time.

mike