[OM] Re: Semi-OT: weirdest camera advert I've ever seen

Subject: [OM] Re: Semi-OT: weirdest camera advert I've ever seen
From: Steve and Alicia Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:38:20 -0600
A couple of possibilities:
There was an old macro camera shown in the back of National Geographic
once, that was about that long. Basically a long wooden tube with a lens
on one end and a camera body on the other.

Or, one of those big process cameras used by printing companies to make
photographic negatives for printing plates.

Either way, it sounds like your curiosity is piqued enough to call and
find out...

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa.