[OM] Re: [SOT] feeling like a rat :)

Subject: [OM] Re: [SOT] feeling like a rat :)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:54:48 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2005 2:19:10 AM Central Standard Time,
iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I might  very well just use the 11-22 as "2 primes" + the 50f2, and sell off
the 14-54.  But that's way to early

You have it correct.  I is too early.  My crystal ball says you  will use the
14-54 as your walk around lens and less frequently use the  11-22.  That for
which you could probably sell the 14-54mm would not  generate much cash flow
in relationship to what you have given up (32mm digital  or 64mm OM
equivalent).  Maybe the 7-14mm would be the wide to buy.   Wonder what it will
cost?
Bill Barber