[OM] Re: OT Sucking it up

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sucking it up
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:23:37 -0800
I noticed that too and found no need to dump my relatively new Hoover
which was near the top of the list. However the ad is great. It pushes
the little guy against the big guy button and we adore buying things
from people with British accents.

On the other side I have occasionally been burned by buying a CR
recommended model. They never really tell you exactly how their ratings
are made and that their priorities are frequently different than yours.
A Suzuki SUV does not handle like a sports car? Well, duh.  Plus they
make mistakes. And they did not especially like the OM 4T.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA