[OM] Re: incident light meter, was: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: incident light meter, was: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:43:43 -0700
I think Simon has made a very important point here. On many occasions I know
the "sweet" light will only last a few moments and there is little time for
elaborate metering schemes. The ability to guess constructively, based on
past experience, is the key to getting the shot quickly. Playing with a
meter under a variety of lighting conditions and documenting the
photographic results is one way to get that experience. /jmac