[OM] Re: [Photo] fun with the Olympus D560

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] fun with the Olympus D560
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:04:21 +0000
Our round "Tuit" is about 3 inches in diameter, ceramic, brown with black
letters, and hangs beside the kitchen window.  I sort of figured that all the
folks who keep saying they're going to get a round Tuit some day would've
gotten one by now.  They are cheap and plentiful.  :-)

Walt, who still gets around to it with film

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>