[OM] Re: Tamron 60-300mm SP

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 60-300mm SP
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:41:46 -0700
It is a very good lens. The only downside is that it has no tripod mount on
the lens and it's a little heavy to cantilever from the camera with the
camera mounted on a tripod. If you can deal with that it will do a good job.
I use it mostly for snap shooting laid across a bean bag. Many people on the
list have used these and I remember no complaints.  /jmac