[OM] Re: A problem with digital

Subject: [OM] Re: A problem with digital
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:16:48 +0000
I just set a snipe for a fairly substantial Mamiya RB67 Pro outfit.  If I'm
successful, there goes the digital budget.  I can't decide if I care or not.
I've already got five 6x9 Graflex Crowns/Centuries and three Graflex XLRFs with
lenses from 47 to 270mm of the Zeiss, Schneider and Rodenstock sort.

So, why am I going after another medium format outfit?  If I knew, I would tell
you.  Maybe it's got something to do with quality.  Maybe I'm just a stupid old
retro fart.  Maybe I'm insane.  Betcha, though, if I live long enough, I'll
still be using all this stuff when rats are gnawing on E-1s at the landfill.
:-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from