[OM] Re: Why no digital backs for existing 35mm SLRs?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why no digital backs for existing 35mm SLRs?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:46:54 +0100
Don't hold your breath waiting for this company, I spotted this about 4
or 5 years ago and after an initial contact heard nothing from them,
They even had a voting system at the time as to which camera's they
should develop for, OF course I asked about the OM, but I think they
were concentrating on N*kon and C*non - probably why they never
finished. I hope I am wrong though and that they are still working on it.

It would have been an ideal solution and I am sure a good seller