[OM] Re: Why no digital backs for existing 35mm SLRs?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why no digital backs for existing 35mm SLRs?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:51:49 +0100
Actually I found my initial query, The web site never did get updated

-------------------

Hello!

We appreciate your interest in SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES.

The EFS-1 will be available for consumer sale during the first half of
calendar 2000.

The digital system will be available directly from SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES
via the internet with an initial unit price of under US $800.
Initial EFS-1 shipments will be compatible with the Nikon F5, N90, and F3 as
well as the Canon EOS 1N, A2 and A5 models. In addition, we are designing
the EFS to be compatible with more camera models. These models will be
posted on our Website and they are officially added to our compatibility
list.

We will keep you posted on our progress via e-mail and through updates of
our site www.siliconfilm.com.

Thank you for your patience!

SILICON FILM TECHNOLOGIES

----------from me to them