[OM] Re: FS 90mm f/2 macro

Subject: [OM] Re: FS 90mm f/2 macro
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:05:44 -0000
I didn't have a clue who those guys were, but I know now, and had an
interesting diversion into counter-intuitive probablility en route
(thanks!).

The truth is simply that I have "ended up" with duplicated stuff which is
nonetheless worth (somebody else) having, and it struck me that a
third-party valuation of a bargain price is as fair a method I can think of
to set an asking price.  Probably I *could* get more on that auction site if
I could produce images as good as the best, but I would rather offer here
first.

Of course, the notion that I have finally "ended up" is no more than a
delusion...

--
Piers