[OM] saga of H*tmail cont'd

Subject: [OM] saga of H*tmail cont'd
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff.olympus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:15:17 -0800
Hotmail asked me what I thought of the tech support after my recent
problems. I replied the tech was excellent but their policies sucked. Just
received a form letter to that account but not to my other hotmail accounts
saying no new  h*tmail accounts would be accessible from outlook nor outlook
express but since I am an existing and valued customer I can continue using
outlook express.

They didn't bother to say how I was valued but the problems accessing the
account make that pretty clear. They sure weren't getting anything from me
though (I don't even see ads when using outlook express).

I guess it all really comes back to the spammers are causing big problems
for mail senders.

-jeff
(thanks again for the gmail account Glenn)