[OM] Re: unsubscribing

From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:24:26 +0100
Unsubscribing works thus:

1) Send an email, from the address with which you subscribed to the
list, to:

        olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx

     with the text:

        unsubscribe

    (in body or subject)

2) Check your email. After a few minutes, an email should appear. Read
that email.
     It tells you what to do, but the brief version is "simply reply to
that email"

If you do not get the email in 2, then it's because you sent the email
in 1 with a "wrong" sender/from address.

Cheers,

The List Mom