[OM] Re: Sussex

Subject: [OM] Re: Sussex
From: Martin Flink <mgflink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:05:44 -0800
Hi Chris,

I used Fuji Reala for years and agree that it approaches Kodachrome in
its saturation.  Probably  carries  over to Fuji's Superia.

My family lives in London and our last visit was in October '04.  Took
a week and enjoyed the countryside.  Looking forward to getting back.
Thanks for looking and commenting.

Martin