[OM] Re: FS 90mm f/2 macro

Subject: [OM] Re: FS 90mm f/2 macro
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:18:53 -0000
Off-list discussions with a fellow lister have broiught to my attention that
my original post was assumed to be "tongue in cheek" and from the style of
many of my posts, that has to be a reasonable assumption.  Reasonable, but
wrong on this occasion.  If you don't believe me, you just have to front up
the greenbacks!

--
Piers