[OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:26:25 -0600
I bought an Olympus recorder from Best Buy a couple of years ago and it has
been a good recorder.  I had another previous to that by RCA that I liked
in some ways a little better, but it used Smart Cards, and eventually just
crapped out.  The Olympus uses flash memory and it's just better.  As I
recall, the cost was determined as much by the memory capacity as
anything.  I bought the cheapest and it was more than enough for my needs.

Joel W.