[OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:56:17 +0000
Earl

I have a Palm Zire 72.  It has a recording facility, a note-taking
facility (in Grafitti or manuscript) a small digital camera (1.2mp) as
well as all the wonderful functionality of the Palm OS, with its
contacts, calendar alarms etc...  It costs a little more than the Radio
Shack recorder, but the quality is excellent.  It takes an SD card and
can store and play MP3s to boot.  I use it to carry my brain around and
my Macs sync with it beautifully, as would PCs of course.

They did get the lacquer wrong on the early ones, but Palm is replacing
mine as I write this.

Chris