[OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Digital recorders
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:08:01 -0800
No idea. They are huge. I saw one that got squashed by a luggage tram
at the hotel where we were staying. It looked to be about two pounds of
frog. Very low frequency croaking that was so loud from the swamp
nearby that you had to lean close to another person to hear them speak.
I have heard frog choruses in wet parts of Florida, but this was
completely different. Almost creepy mechanical sound.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA