[OM] Re: A problem with digital

Subject: [OM] Re: A problem with digital
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:54:40 +0100
Yup - but:
You get no metering, read ZERO metering - but you have instant histogram
feedback after your first sunny-16 guess.
You get manual focus but WITH a confirmation light (and probably a beep if you
want it).
You get stop-down viewing (wide open to view, stopped down when you press the
shutter).
Not too bad really... but Big Ron is for sale - I'm after the AF equivalent
WITH metering!
br
Jez