[OM] Re: website

Subject: [OM] Re: website
From: "robert smith" <robnruth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:43:43 -0000
Nice pictures and web site. My wife and I also like walking in the Peak
District when we can.
I think having serveral small pictures on a web site is enticing. They are
also quick to arrive. I am only on 56k modem not broadband so I tend to
avoid web sites which have home pages with large high resolution pictures.
It is much the same at work where we have a very fast connection, realy fast
is ok but more than a few seconds I get impatient. Also your site is nice
and simple with no flashy buttons or graphics which I think are unnecesary.
Good luck with making money. I am trying to work out how to make money from
something enjoyable.

Rob

Adam Long wrote:
> I'm trying to take it a bit more seriously (ie make some money!) so the
site reflects that, but any advice/ constructive criticism would be
welcomed.