[OM] Re: Heads-up - new RAW converter

Subject: [OM] Re: Heads-up - new RAW converter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:16:49 +0800
Dave,

You get it exactly right about the mosaizing, all other RAW convertors I
have tried has this problem and in my eyes Olympus RAW has very good color
and CaptuerOne also although they have slightly different colour. As I
mentioned before, I never interest on any colour profile other than sRGB, it
works for most output devices. Ok, for printing I will use Fuji Frontier
profile but that's all.

C.H.Ling