[OM] Re: E6 going?

Subject: [OM] Re: E6 going?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:32:02 -0400

> Who posted the earlier message about Kodak's discontinuance E-6 film? Does
> anyone have a copy of that message with the news source about kodak's
> intentions?
>
> John Hudson

Winsor posted it as he heard it coming through a friend in a camera club in
San Diego. It wasn't confirmed news yet. Apparently there are no more E-6
labs in that city.

If E-6 goes, then the main reason for staying with film cameras has gone for
me. Sad day, that I'd hoped was a few years off yet, but I'll probably
sell/mothball the OM's and move on whenever it happens.

Wayne