[OM] Graham's people pictures

Subject: [OM] Graham's people pictures
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:10:03 -0500
Graham said:
"Very few of my shots have people in them and this point was noted by
Kyle Cassidy. I waffled some excuse about British reserve and Kyle's
solution was to set me a project where I had to get 36 shots (1 roll of
film - remember film?) of total strangers. The theory being that it
would cure me once and for all of my personal discomfort at the prospect
of sticking a camera in a strangers face. He laid down some rules on
equipment (no telephoto lenses) and location (no parades) and with these
in mind I loaded a roll of film and set out on the project. One roll of
film proved to be a little over optimistic and it took me eighteen
months to get all thirty six :-)"
http://www.geebeephoto.com/Strangers/index.html

Very, very nice as usual.  Next assignment:  Make 36 more with 18 of
them being men and the other 18 women.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt