[OM] Re: B&H Warehouse Burns Down....

Subject: [OM] Re: B&H Warehouse Burns Down....
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:18:38 +0000
Let's see now.  The warehouse burned down, so the stuff inside burned up,
meaning the business is burned out.  Apparently the material stored there was
flammable.  Or was it inflammable?

Ain't English fun?

Hank Hill:  "You made an F in English?  Bobby, you speak English."

I've got a few items in my B&H cart, but I'm going to hold off for a day or so
since none of it is either urgent or, actually, even necessary.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --