[OM] Re: OT - horseman polaroid film holder $271 it has a box!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - horseman polaroid film holder $271 it has a box!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:28:11 +0000
Well, $271 seems pretty high, but I wouldn't bet on how many have been thrown
away.  I've got one and still use it every once in a while.  The box for mine
is black, though, whatever that means.  The Horseman backs fit the baby
Graphics too, and for that once-in-a-lifetime shot or the complicated setup you
don't want to have to do over, instant film is the critical film shooter's
substitute for digital feedback and a histogram (or whatever that squiggly
thing is).  There are several different types of instant film available, both
color and B&W.  I've got three or four packs of Fujifilm FP-100C in the fridge
right now.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=NavBar&A=search&Q=&ci=351

Walt

--