[OM] Re: FS Tamron 60-300mm SP

Subject: [OM] Re: FS Tamron 60-300mm SP
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:01:30 -0800 (PST)
I also have this lens in excellent condition I would be willing to
part with.  I need to keep the OM adapter, so you will need to buy
your own on the *Bay (easy to find for about $20 - $30).  Make me an
offer.  I recently found a Zuiko 65-200 f4 with a clean rear lens
element (hard to find), so I do not need the Tamron now.  PayPal is
accepted.  BTW, I also have a Leica and Nikon adaptall mount for
sale.  Reply off list if interested.

Don Shedrick