[OM] Re: OT: Lensbabies?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Lensbabies?
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:28:09 +0100
hi Clint,

----- Original Message -----
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Anyone heard of lensbabies before?  They sound fun,
> but way overpriced at $96.  (lensbabies.com)
>
> Just saw them in PhotoTradeNews -- they are described as
> "an intuitive tilt-shift lens -- kind of like a mini-bellows"
> that mounts on an SLR body.  Mounts include OM.
> It looks like a cheap lens ("right around 65mm") on the front
> of a plastic accordion bellows -- you focus by flexing the
> front lens with your finger (range of "about 12 in." to
> "infinity and beyond"!).  Waterhouse-style aperture inserts.
>
> Sounds like something one of our pin-hole folks might
> put their hands to!

on another list, Godfrey DiGiorgi, the list owner have made some nice
pictures, and show them some month ago...
It looks like something interesting between "creative hands"

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW4/39q.htm

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW4/39p.htm

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW4/39r.htm
http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW4/39s.htm