[OM] Re: Software for photo editing-scanning

Subject: [OM] Re: Software for photo editing-scanning
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:13:30 -0600
At 03:13 PM 2/25/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>I'll use an example here.  I've got an ancient Nikon Coolscan II
>which Joel was eagerly awaiting to pawn off on some poor sucker.
>
>AG

AGs,

I wouldn't tolerate your worst enemy calling you a poor sucker. ;-)

And as I try to figure up the percentage of your current total number of
silvernoses that came as part of that one particular trade, which also
involved some cash I think, I believe I've caught you in a slip of the tongue.

Seriously, you've done more with that thing than I ever thought possible,
and I thought I was good with it.  Folks, pay attention to this boy.

Joel W.