[OM] Re: E6 going?

Subject: [OM] Re: E6 going?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 05:05:27 -0800
Pickering????  Guys, we need to take up some sort of collection for
Andrew.  Yuck.

Of course, Andrew, you could move to The County (Prince Edward County).
Not knowing where you live, the commute might be about the same (OK,
that's a stretch), but you'd have a really nice environment for the
evening and weekend retreat.   Not sure about the E6 processing in
Picton, though!  ;-)

Earl