[OM] Re: (OM) TOPE

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) TOPE
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:17:15 +1100
I have browsed the self-portrait TOPE category and it was of great value in
putting faces to the names. As much as I love the internet I find it
frustrating that most people I correspond with on various mailing lists are
faceless.  Over time we build a relationship but rarely does one get the
chance see what we each look like which is not normal.

Anyway, back to the subject...  I do have an idea for my TOPE self-portrait
and am working on it.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in what I look like check this out:
http://maccastuff.com/images/about/mcphee_fam.jpg

OM content: Photo taken with OM-1 and no-name flash bounced off ceiling.

Andrew McPhee