[OM] Re: Software for photo editing

Subject: [OM] Re: Software for photo editing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:56:05 -0800
That may be, but the healing brush, an additional PS tool, goes a step
beyond. Click on your source and drag the brush across an area and it
takes out all dust motes, hairs, facial lines etc, and then
automatically merges the repair into the target area matching color,
brightness, texture to the surroundings.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA