[OM] Re: What to do with Zuiko 35-70mm f3.6

Subject: [OM] Re: What to do with Zuiko 35-70mm f3.6
From: "robert smith" <robnruth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:40:10 -0000
I had thought of getting a cheap OM body and making a 'kit' from it. I
dismissed it at the time because I only need one 'kit'
Thinking about it I will do exactly that.
I shall keep my manual adapter, manual and 50mm f1.8 (from my dead OM10)
which I was going to sell.
I will add the 35-70mm f3.6 and the 100-200f5 and get hold of an OM10 body.
The next time our local camera club ( http://www.sawtry-camera-club.co.uk )
meets I shall see if we can provide a 'club kit' to a new comer who wants to
have a go.
The club is very small and needs some more folk to get interested and this
may help.

Rob