[OM] Solstice; last image in. Project signed off at last !!

Subject: [OM] Solstice; last image in. Project signed off at last !!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:44:34 +1300
Hi all,

The last image to come to hand, that of Bill Pearce which came via a
roundabout way via Daryl Hurley, has just been coded up into web-pages,
resized where necessary and uploaded.  It's a great image, so check it out!

Solstice URL is
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/2004/2004.htm

I give special mention and thanks to Steve Dropkin for the vital part he played
in bringing this project to fruition. Without his help and energy it might not
have happened.

Also thanks to all of you who took the time and made the effort to get prints
made and posted off to people at all corners of the Globe, and sent an
electronic copy to me.  Well done, and I hope we all have gained something
from the exercise.

I  know I have; it is something special to get a print made by a fellow
Olympus user.

I hope this exercise can be done again before too long.

Cheers, Brian Swale