[OM] FS - One 49mm reverse adapter and several body caps left.

Subject: [OM] FS - One 49mm reverse adapter and several body caps left.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:03:05 EST
And then there was one.  I started the day with four 49mm reverse  adapters.
Two are on there way to Canada and another to the UK.   There is one left at
$10, including shipping in the USA or Canada.  I have  a few extra original
Olympus body caps at $3.50 each, they can be shipped free  with the reverse
adapter or for $2.50 for up to 6 caps.

Contact me off list for these OM items or any others you might need.   You
might be surprised what is available.  Play like you are in the back  seat of
your Daddy's Oldsmobile.
Bill Barber