[OM] Re: [Photo] Lovison family portrait

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Lovison family portrait
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:54:49 -0700
If it's a smile, it's one of indifference. You're right, they do own you. My
favorite cat was a monster tom that weighed 17 pounds and he wasn't fat. He
would jump on dog's backs and ride them out of the yard. One night he didn't
return from his rounds and I never knew what happened to him. I hope he died
with one of those "smiles" on his face. My favorite cats now are cougars. We
have them all over the place but they are hard to see in a way that you can
photograph them. /jmac