[OM] Re: (OM) That place OT

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) That place OT
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:24:11 +1100
I have a needlepoint picture hanging on my wall that was made by my
grandfather when he was 72yo.

I'm impressed with yabe's reliability as well.  But Murphy's Law kicked in
a couple of weeks ago when I was selling a couple of things.  During the
five minute period that my three auctions were ending the site went haywire
and I reckon it cost me bids and money.  One of my items dropped off the
system temporarily and bidders were refused on other items.

But I still got a reasonable price so I was happy.  Stuff happens!

Andrew McPhee