[OM] Re: ( OM ) International postal costs

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) International postal costs
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:14:59 +1100
Congrats on your purchase Brian.  A month ago I also bought a 50/3.5 via
yabe but I paid more than you did.  And mine came with sticky aperture
blades (fixed at sellers expense).

So now we can learn to use these together.  Poking them at bees, crawling
around the backyard on our knees, and viewing the inner mysteries of (gotta
keep the rhyme going here...) peas!

And thanks again for that black Trip 35 enabling job last night...

Andrew McPhee