[OM] Re: ( OM ) International postal costs

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) International postal costs
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:31:58 -0000
Scott Gomez wrote:

> Alan,
>
> Your pages on OM Macro are full of all sorts of useful info. I've
> visited them a number of times. The data Paul Schings collected that's
> posted on my site is strictly the result of asking members here to
> participate, so it was necessarily a small sample. It appears your
> sample was larger or your method differed. How did you derive serial
> number info?

I started with my own equipment, then added numbers that are visible in
photographs in my books and catalogues, but most come from photographs in
eB*y auctions.

I have also asked members of this list for numbers, and more data is always
welcome.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)
http://www.alanwood.net/photography/olympus/ (under development)