[OM] Re: E-1: 7-14 vs 11-22

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1: 7-14 vs 11-22
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:14:41 EST
Well, I don't know that the 7-14 has actually hit the streets yet and I  have
used the 11-22.  No complaints other than I like a little wider lens.  22mm
(35mm equivalent) isn't bad, but 14mm (35mm equiv.) will probably really  rock.
 I had intended to call my camera getting guy to see about the  pricing on
the 7-14mm today, however got distracted.  If one comes to live  at my house,
then the 11-22mm might become redundant.  In general, I've  been pleased with
the e-1 and its lenses.  Bill  Barber