[OM] Re: OT - C*non EOS Adaptall - price?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - C*non EOS Adaptall - price?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:40:02 -0800
Thank you Piers,

I guess I should have added does anybody on the list really want one?

I didn't because there is a very, very slim chance I might get a C*non in
the distant future. I'm trying to make up my mind if I want to convert it
into Oly equipment or file it away. Being able to use my Tamron 400/4 on any
camera I get in the future would be a big plus. But the odds of me getting
an EOS are pretty slim. I'm not sure I want to place a $75 bet on that.

-jeff
 ... black Zuikos look much better than green Tamrons or white C*nons.
... has anyone seen black 180/2 or black 250/2 Zuikos?