[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:04:35 +0000
I've got four -- that's right, four -- Kyocera laser printers.  If their
cameras were as good as their printers, they might not be dumping them.

And, yes, I had a reason to have that many printers.  Now that I'm retired,
though, I'm using only one, the newest one, and it for less than 50 pages a
week most of the time.  The others are headed for Mt. Trashmore soon.  All of
them have printed 100,000 pages or more.  It's a shame to throw them away, but
they're not worth anything anymore, even though they all print like new, and
they're just taking up room I need for other, more fun stuff.  Maybe it's the
same sort of thing with the Kyocera cameras.

Oh, and Kyocera makes some really neat knives, too.  They have cutting-edge
ceramic blades and have carved out a niche in the high-end kitchen cutlery
arena.  (Sorry.  Couldn't help it.)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from